Every week, I try to join in Gratitude Sunday with Taryn and others over at Wooly Moss Roots. We take the time to acknowledge all the things (big and small) that we were most grateful for in the past week.
This week I’m grateful:
- for some new yarn for future projects.
- for sunshine that lasts longer in the day.
- that people don’t always fight fire with fire.
- for letters in the mail.
- that winter reminded us she is still here.
- but that spring quickly noted that she is coming.
- and that it’s warming up and there is more joy in being outside.
- for getting cedar in my hair and deer poop on my boots and not caring.
- that I’ve been crossing off things long on my to-do list.
- that today is Bangers and Colcannon Day!
What are YOU grateful for this week?