Stay in touch: Facebook | Ravelry | Goodreads | Pinterest | last.fm | Liesl Made+
- I just came across this quote (which inspired the above photos): “The difference between friends and pets is that friends we allow into our company, pets we allow into our solitude.” – Robert Brault
- I’m sure those of you who have a Ravelry account have noticed your personal recommended pattern page. Great way to find to new patterns.
- Josh Ritter just put out a new album on Tuesday. So far, I’m loving it. There is no denying his last album was great (like all his albums) but it didn’t resonate as deeply with me. This one is more personal and less epic and grand, I guess.
- I also learned that one of my favorite artist (Jessica Lea Mayfield) has a brother who goes by The David Mayfield Parade. He’s quite good, too. This is a lovely video/song and this falls precariously between crazy awesome and crazy annoying.
- Amanda Palmer did an interesting TED talk.
- I’m also a little smitten with this site.
- And this photo from Nicola Lynde.
- And, I’ve drawn the winner for the Yarn Giveaway. It’s Alice. Thank you all for sharing your comments and entering.