Every week, I try to join in Gratitude Sunday with Taryn and others over at Wooly Moss Roots. We take the time to acknowledge all the things (big and small) that we were most grateful for in the past week.
This week I’m grateful:
- that the earth here is thawing and coming alive again. (The snow drops down the road are up and the crocuses around the house shouldn’t be far behind.)
- that our garlic is coming up! (Seen in the top photo.)
- for the power of hope.
- and sleep.
- that bad habits can be broken and good ones started.
- for time alone.
- that I still have so much to learn.
- that the sun decided to peek through the clouds recently, even if just briefly. (Seems to have been hiding for a long time.)
- for family dinners.
- for “little” victories.
- (and that there are people who see them as big as I do.)
- (and are proud of me.)
- for all the Downton humor I’ve been finding online. (After this season, we need it!)
- that it won’t be long until I can start Garden Updates again. (Well, I’m probably more excited than grateful.)
- that we we still have veggies in the freezer.
- and for you! Yes, you, reader. To show my gratitude better, I’m planning a yarn giveaway for tomorrow.
What are YOU grateful for this week?